Changes for version v1.30_3
- make t/memleak_bad_handshake.t more stable (increase listen queue, ignore errors on connect, don't run on windows..)
Changes for version v1.30_2
- t/memleak_bad_handshake.t don't write errors with ps to stderr, -o vsize argument is not supported on all platforms, just skip test then
Changes for version v1.30_1
- make sure that idn_to_ascii gets no \0 bytes from identity, because it simply cuts the string their (using C semantics). Not really a security problem because IDN like identity is provided by user in hostname, not by certificate.
Changes for version v1.16_3
- fix t/nonblock.t with workaround for problems with IO::Socket::INET on some systems (Mac,5.6.2) where it cannot do nonblocking connect and leaves socket blocked.
- make some tests less verbose by fixing diag in t/testlib.t (send output to STDOUT not STDERR and prefix with '#')
Changes for version v1.16_2
- work around Bug in IO::Socket::INET6 on BSD systems http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=39550 by setting Domain based on PeerAddr Thanks to srezic for report and support
- remove tests of recv/send from t/core.t. Might badly interact with SSL handshake and cause crashes as seen on OS X 10.4
Changes for version v1.16_1
- better support for IPv6:
- IPv6 is enabled by default if IO::Socket::INET6 is available
- t/inet6.t for basic tests
- IO::Socket::SSL - Nearly transparent SSL encapsulation for IO::Socket::INET.