Changes for version 1.957 - 2013-11-11
- fixed t/core.t: test uses cipher_list of HIGH, which includes anonymous authorization. With the DH param given by default since 1.956 old versions of openssl (like 0.9.8k) used cipher ADH-AES256-SHA (e.g. anonymous authorization) instead of AES256-SHA and thus the check for the peer certificate failed (because ADH does not exchanges certificates). Fixed by explicitly specifying HIGH:!aNULL as cipher
- cleaned up tests:
- remove ssl_settings.req and 02settings.t, because all tests now create a simple socket at 127.0.0.1 and thus global settings are no longer needed.
- some tests did not have use strict(!), fixed it.
- removed special handling for older Net::SSLeay versions, which are less than our minimum requirement
- some syntax enhancements, removed some SSL_version and SSL_cipher_list options where they were not really needed