Changes for version 1.995 - 2014-07-11
- RT#95452 - move initialization and creation of OpenSSL-internals into INIT section, so they get executed after compilation and perlcc is happy.
- refresh option for peer_certificate, so that it checks if the certificate changed in the mean time (on renegotiation)
- fix fingerprint checking - now applies only to topmost certificate
- IO::Socket::SSL::Utils - accept extensions within CERT_create
- documentations fixes thanks to frioux
- fix documentation bug RT#96765, thanks to Salvatore Bonaccorso.