Changes for version 2.053 - 2018-01-21
- small behavior fixes
- if SSL_fingerprint is used and matches don't check for OCSP
- Utils::CERT_create - small fixes to properly specific purpose, ability to use predefined complex purpose but disable some features
- update PublicSuffix
- updates for documentation, especially regarding pitfalls with forking or using non-blocking sockets. Spelling fixes.
- test fixes and improvements
- stability improvements for live tests
- regenerate certificate in certs/ and make sure they are limited to the correct purpose. Checkin program used to generate certificates.
- adjust tests since certificates have changed and some tests used certificates intended for client authentication as server certificates, which now no longer works