ModulesChanges for version 1.01
Schedule::Cron - cron-like scheduler for Perl subroutines
- Fix for RT #56926 which causes systems without SIGCHLD to exit on after 64 forked processes
- Patch for Makefile.PL applied which seems to have problems after the reorganisation of the directory layout (RT #57914)
- Fix for RT #63089 which left over a time-window of 1 sec where Schedule::Cron could run havoc.
- Fixes for RT #68530 ("Exposing too much information..."), #68450 ("Crash scheduling empty queue") and #68533 ("Thou shalt not REAP what thou has not forked...") provided by tlhackque. Thanks a lot !
- New options:
- loglevel: Tuning of logoutput
- nostatus: Avoid setting $0 to next schedule time
- sleep: Custom sleep() function between two calls