- Scope::Upper - Act on upper scopes.
Changes for version 0.27
- Chg : The new environment variable to enable thread tests on older perls is PERL_FORCE_TEST_THREADS. Note that this variable should only be turned on by authors.
- Fix : Segfaults when the module is loaded by several threads (or Windows emulated processes) ran in parallel.
- Fix : Memory leak with the uid() feature.
- Fix : Update the Windows ActivePerl + gcc 3.4 workaround for ExtUtils::MakeMaker 7.04. Thanks Christian Walde for reporting and feedback on this issue.
- Fix : reap(), localize(), localize_elem() and localize_delete() will again work correctly on perl 5.19.4+ when the debugger is enabled.
- Fix : Silence some compiler warnings.