- Spread::Queue - One-of-many queued messaging delivery, using Spread
- Spread::Queue::FIFO - basic FIFO queue
- Spread::Queue::ManagedWorker - utility class for Spread::Queue::Manager
- Spread::Queue::Manager - coordinate one-of-many message delivery
- Spread::Queue::Sender - submit messages to Spread::Queue message queues
- Spread::Queue::Worker - accept Spread::Queue message assignments
Changes for version 0.4
- sqm: Default logging off.
- t/04yaml.t: Same as test 01 with YAML for serialization.
- Queue/: Sender.pm, Worker.pm: Allow for override of serialization options in Session::Queue::Sender->new(). Anything supported by Data::Serializer will work.
- Makefile.PL: Updated dependency for Spread::Session to 0.3
- Implemented ack for verifying that a Worker received the request.
- Multiple Senders will all share the same Spread::Session
- new test cases
- Log::Channel config file
- internal statistics collected by sqm; Sender method to retrieve stats from sqm; timestamping queue entries for stats
- sqm verbose logging should hide FIFO logging at level 1