Changes for version 0.10
- main anova() method now returns a hash of its results (f-value, p-value, etc.) if called in list context; otherwise (as usual) the class object itself.
- eta- and omega-squared methods now actually perform the anova, and so accept the same named args as anova()
- Jonkheere-Terpstra, Friedman and Page methods are now sub-modules, depending on Statistics::Data::Rank.
- Statistics::Data used as base.
- Statistics::Lite now relied on for basic descriptive stats.
- removed cluster() method as "feature-creep," and because it was never properly documented - a module for cluster-by-ANOVA is being written
- an index array of invalid values is no longer cached upon load() or add(); invalid values are determined on each get of data for any test.