- Statistics::Data - Load, access, update, check and save one or more sequences of data for statistical analysis
Changes for version 0.09
- added methods all_pos() and all_counts()
- added methods to retrieve data purged of non-numeric (incl. empty) values
- changed all_proportions() to return false if any values fail "nocontent" AND "looks_like_number"
- copy() was not fully working: now uses Clone.pm to work; re-named clone() - copy() is an alias.
- ensure version check in 00-useok.t
- added aliases 'save_to_path' and 'load_from_path'
- removed legacy aliases 'open', 'list,' etc., except 'read' for now.