Changes for version 0.004001 - 2017-02-14
- Fixed an issue where Stepford would fail if $_ was modified by a step.
- Removed duplicate "Running.." message during sequential runs.
- Stepford - A vaguely Rake/Make/Cake-like thing for Perl - create steps and let a runner run them
- Stepford::Error - A Stepford exception object
- Stepford::FinalStep - The final step for all Stepford runs
- Stepford::Graph - Contains the step dependency graph
- Stepford::GraphBuilder - Represents a concrete plan for execution by a Stepford::Runner
- Stepford::LoggerWithMoniker - The logger used by Step classes.
- Stepford::Role::Step - The basic role all step classes must implement
- Stepford::Role::Step::FileGenerator - A role for steps that generate files
- Stepford::Role::Step::FileGenerator::Atomic - A role for steps that generate a file atomically
- Stepford::Role::Step::Unserializable - A role for steps with unserializable productions
- Stepford::Runner - Takes a set of steps and figures out what order to run them in
- Stepford::Trait::StepDependency - A trait for attributes which are a step dependency
- Stepford::Trait::StepProduction - A trait for attributes which are a step production
- Stepford::Types - Type library used in Stepford classes/roles
- Stepford::Types::Internal - Internal type definitions for Stepford