Changes for version 0.08
- Using the equivalent of kill -0 <pid> to determine if a process is active, is not reliable enough, so I switched over to see if the <pid> exists in the /proc name space which is maintained by the kernel, so it should be very reliable.
- Supervisor - A process to supervisor other processes
- Supervisor::Base - The base environment for the Supervisor
- Supervisor::Class - A Perl extension for the Supervisor environment
- Supervisor::Constants - Define useful constants for the Supervisor
- Supervisor::Controller - Controls the Superviors environment
- Supervisor::Log - A simple logger for the Supervisor environment
- Supervisor::Process - Defines a managed process for the Supervisor environment
- Supervisor::ProcessFactory - factory method to load processes
- Supervisor::RPC::Client - The client interface to the Supervisors environment
- Supervisor::RPC::Server - A RPC interface to the Superviors environment
- Supervisor::Session - Base class for all POE Sessions.
- Supervisor::Utils - Usefull utility routines for the Supervisor