Changes for version 3.32
- Fixed quoting of default values output by `pg_tapgen`, thanks to a pull request from Rodolphe Quiédeville (#7).
- Various fixes and imrovements to `pg_tapgen`, including:
- Added `--create-extension` and `--no-create-extension` options to include or exclude the `CREATE EXTENSION pgtap` statement in the generated test files.
- Fixed a bug taht threw an error when no database connection options were specified.
- Added support for the $PGPASSWORD environment variable.
- The emitted test scripts now include an appropriate plan that counts assertions, rather than `no_plan`, thanks to @slaught.
- Added a number of additional tests to the emitted tests scripts, again thanks to @slaught, including:
- Foreign table tests
- Materialized view tests
- Object ownership tests
- Column tests now explicitly specify the table schema and test descriptions, thanks to @slaught.
- The column default tests now work properly with default values that include strings inside function calls, such as `nextval(''artist_id_seq'')`.
- Refactored `pg_prove` to better follow the interface provided by App::Prove. This improves option processing, notably single-letter option bundling now works properly.
- TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::pgTAP - Stream TAP from pgTAP test scripts