Changes for version 1.000 - 2017-12-09
- First stable release. Note that there are some API changes, but previous code should work mostly unmodified.
- New features:
- Dropped Protocol::Redis in favour of local implementation
- Separated out commands into an autogenerated class to make it easier to keep up to date with protocol changes
- Better support for subscriptions (see `examples/pub|sub.pl`)
- Dropped JSON::MaybeXS and Mixin::Event::Dispatch deps, events are now handled through Ryu
- Known issues:
- All data is assumed to be binary, callers need their own Encode::encode()/::decode() calls - future versions are likely to include an `->encoding` setting and/or `_utf8` versions of string methods.
- Net::Async::Redis::Commands - mixin that defines the Redis commands available
- Net::Async::Redis::Protocol in lib/Net/Async/Redis/Protocol.pm