- Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Pinto::Add - Add your dist to a Pinto repository
Changes for version 0.046
- Now requires Pinto-0.46 or Pinto::Remote-0.046. These are not listed as dependencies, so you can decide which one you need to install.
- You can now specify which stack to put the release on.
- Added functional tests, but they only run if you have the proper Pinto backends installed.
- The "auth" configuration parameter has been renamed to "authenticate" to avoid confusion with the "author" parameter.