- Devel::SizeMe - Extension for extracting detailed memory usage information
- Devel::SizeMe::Graph in lib/Devel/SizeMe/Graph.pm
Changes for version 0.11
- Major update.
- Uses ref counts to limit extent of crawling.
- Optionally collapses cop_file's, hek's and other 'noise' nodes.
- Outputs Graph::Easy (for small graphs) and GEXF (for large).
- Many updates to treemap interface.
- Don't follow method cache entries, thanks to Rafael Garcia-Suarez.
- This is rather rough release to get a usable version out before YAPC::NA.