Changes for version 0.32
- Release Version of 0.31-TRIAL Updates to Changes and verion number
Changes for version 0.31-TRIAL (TRIAL RELEASE)
- This release fixes a number of issues. The biggest changes are related to signing and verifying with DSA key. Previously DSA signing and verifying worked previously only with XML::Sig signed xml and verfication only worked with XML::Sig. Now it is able to sign and verify xml interchangably with xmlsec1 and others.
- In addition, in signing xml XML::Sig now looks at the SignedInfo for the CanonicalMethod to ensure that it matches.
- 8d1ad9c Update Changes and Version c317d09 Merge pull request #14 from perl-net-saml2/sign-dsa 4393a05 Update some of the documentation d833f54 Remove unused _set_key_info function e2fe47a Remove unused _find_prefixlist function 168beb5 Remove unused function 2bf5a02 Update saml request tests for DSA and xmlsec1 signed files 988888c Update linux.yml b718a9f Merge pull request #13 from perl-net-saml2/sign-dsa 6c0168a Fixes #10 - Can now sign and validate DSA signed XML that can be verified by xmlsec1 and other xmlsec verifiers 4843b7c Merge pull request #12 from perl-net-saml2/issue11 e14aec3 Fixes #11 - use CanonicalMethod from SignedInfo to sign 3df1cff Remove spaces on EOL
- Known Issues: #6 - Cannot sign xml with multiple ID references
Changes for version 0.30-TRIAL (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Fixes an issue with the calculation of the digest. It should be based on the Transforms not the CanonicalMethod
Changes for version 0.29-TRIAL (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Rewrite the sign and verify to fix issues validating some valid documents Change to XML::LibXML Add support for more modern Canonicalization Methods