Changes for version 0.92
- New Functionality
- classes named after reserved SQL words can now supply a table_alias either directly, or as a second argument to table().
- hasa() now calls has_a() with a warning. It will disappear completely in a forthcoming release.
- issue warning on use of old hasa_list
- Bug Fixes
- class data properly propagates (i.e. two classes can once again have has_a relationships of the same name) [Miyagawa + Marty]
- only deflate columns that are changing on update.
- croak if update() does not change exactly one row [Tim Bunce]. (Not yet live)
- The Essential column group now defaults to Primary rather than All.