03 Jul 2022 11:21:56 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (73 / 5 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 56.97% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.10.1
- Activity24 month
- Download (70.61KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:3 non-PAUSE usersTOBYINK Toby Inksterand 1 contributors
Changes for version 0.003001 - 2022-07-03
- Bug Fixes
- Workaround for how Role::Tiny roles are applied to Mite classes affecting Role::Hooks.
- An error is now thrown if you use `is` when modifying an attribute with a + sign.
- Attribute initialization in the constructor changed from alphabetical order to declaration order, with attributes in parent classes initialized before attributes in child classes. Attributes modified with a + sign are treated as a new declaration, so initialized later.
DocumentationA Perl OO compilerMoose features not supported by MiteMoose-like syntax supported by Mitehow to work with Mite
ModulesMoose-like OO, fast to load, with zero dependencies.glue between Mite and App::Cmd.glue between Mite and App::Cmd::Command.provides the "clean" commandprovides the "compile" commandprovides the "init" commandRepresenting an attribute in a class.Representing a class within a project.The extra class file written by Mite.Configuration file for a project.Use in your Makefile.PL when developing with MiteMite within a MiteUse in your Build.PL when developing with MiteRepresenting a whole project.Representing a role within a project.Representing a role built with Role::Tiny.shim to load .mite.pm filesRepresenting the human written .pm file.