Changes for version 0.068 - 2020-09-16
- Bug Fixes
- MooX::press now strips leading `main::` when generating type constraint names.
- Better documentation of `coerce` in Zydeco::Lite.
- Document importing functions from Zydeco::Lite.
- MooX::Press now forbids roles from having a multifactory. (They could already not have factories, so this was an inconsistency.)
- Zydeco::Lite's before_apply and after_apply now get passed 'role' or 'class' as an argument indicating what kind of package the role is being applied to.
quickly create a bunch of Moo/Moose/Mouse classes and roles
handy keywords for MooX::Press
Zydeco without any magic