Changes for version 1.096_02 - 2012-05-17
- (Addition) XHTML5 is now a host language in its own right - a mashup between HTML5 and XHTML1, but with added xml:base support.
- (Bugfix) The xml:base attribute was being ignored in a few places when it shouldn't have been.
- (Packaging) Now passing RDFa 1.1 test suite for RDFa 1.1 in XML, SVG and XHTML5.
- (Packaging) Promote an old OpenDocument example to a test case.
Changes for version 1.096_01 - 2012-05-16
- (Addition) RDF::RDFa::Parser::InitialContext.
- (Addition) Support HTML5 <data> element, and @value attribute.
- (Addition) Support HTML5 <time> element, and @datetime attribute.
- (Bugfix) Support CURIEs which end in colon.
- (Bugfix) When _:foo found in a predicate, don't generate a random bnode identifier, instead treat as a weird URI.
- (Packaging) Currently passing RDFa 1.1 test suite for RDFa 1.0 and 1.1 in HTML4, HTML5 and XHTML1 ('xt' tests, available in repo but not on CPAN).
- (Packaging) Start cleaning up 'examples' directory.
- (Removal) Dropped a little relative URI resolution hack that I don't think is needed any more.
- (Removal) Remove @profile support, plus entire profile mechanism.
- (Removal) Roll back @inlist plus @rev support.
- (Update) @vocab takes precedence over terms.
- (Update) Change RDFa 1.1 @typeof bindings; can bind to objects.
- (Update) Implement support for @property with resource objects.
- (Update) Replace rdfa:hasVocabulary predicate with rdfa:usesVocabulary.