Changes for version 0.016 - 2013-07-16
- (Documentation) Add some pod links.
- (Documentation) Updated NEWS file.
Changes for version 0.015_05 - 2013-07-15
- Experimentally drop required version of Perl from 5.8.1 to 5.6.1. I've not been able to extensively test Type-Tiny on Perl 5.6.x, but I believe it should mostly work. (The only feature that seems unlikely to work is non-ASCII names for type constraints and coercions.)
- Stop monkey-patching Moose::Meta::TypeContraint; it's not necessary and has never been documented.
Changes for version 0.015_04 - 2013-07-13
- (Bugfix Documentation) Clarify when inlining via Sub::Quote may be less efficient than hand-written inlining. Fixes RT#86893 ++$TIMB
- (Bugfix Documentation) Mention in Type::Tiny::Manual::Libraries that the `extends` function is no longer exported by default; update example code. Fixes RT#86813 ++"Pierre Masci"
- (Bugfix) Allow an inline_as block to return a list of strings (which are implictly joined with &&); allow the first item on the list to be undef, which is treated as the inlined parent type constraint. Fixes RT#86891 ++$TIMB
Changes for version 0.015_03 - 2013-07-08
- (Addition) Implement TIESCALAR, TIEARRAY and TIEHASH methods for Type::Tiny; this improves Type::Tie integration.
- Slight speed improvements for `compile_match_on_type`.
- The `dwim_type` function now prioritizes lookups within the caller class' type registry over Types::Standard's built-in types.
Changes for version 0.015_02 - 2013-07-06
- Better test cases for `dwim_type`.
- Improvements to DWIMness of Type::Parser for the benefit of `dwim_type`.
Changes for version 0.015_01 - 2013-07-05
- (Addition) Type::Utils now provides a `dwim_type` function; this is powered by a hidden Type::Registry::DWIM package.
- Type::Parser can now pull in types from MooseX::Types libraries properly.
- Type::Tiny::Manual - an overview of Type::Tiny
- Type::Tiny::Manual::Coercions - adding coercions to type constraints
- Type::Tiny::Manual::Libraries - how to build a type library with Type::Tiny, Type::Library and Type::Utils
- Type::Tiny::Manual::Params - coerce and validate arguments to functions and methods
- Type::Tiny::Manual::UsingWithMoo - how to use Type::Tiny and Type::Library with Moo
- Type::Tiny::Manual::UsingWithMoose - how to use Type::Tiny and Type::Library with Moose
- Type::Tiny::Manual::UsingWithMouse - how to use Type::Tiny and Type::Library with Mouse
- Type::Tiny::Manual::UsingWithOther - how to use Type::Tiny and Type::Library with other OO frameworks
- Eval::TypeTiny - utility to evaluate a string of Perl code in a clean environment
- Exporter::TypeTiny - a small exporter used internally by Type::Library and friends
- Reply::Plugin::TypeTiny - improved type constraint exceptions in Reply
- Test::TypeTiny - useful functions for testing the efficacy of type constraints
- Type::Coercion - a set of coercions to a particular target type constraint
- Type::Coercion::Union - a set of coercions to a union type constraint
- Type::Exception - exceptions for Type::Tiny and friends UNAUTHORIZED
- Type::Exception::Assertion - exception when a value fails a type constraint
- Type::Exception::Compilation - exception for Eval::TypeTiny
- Type::Exception::WrongNumberOfParameters - exception for Type::Params
- Type::Library - tiny, yet Moo(se)-compatible type libraries
- Type::Params - Params::Validate-like parameter validation using Type::Tiny type constraints and coercions
- Type::Parser - parse type constraint strings
- Type::Registry - a glorified hashref for looking up type constraints
- Type::Tiny - tiny, yet Moo(se)-compatible type constraint
- Type::Tiny::Class - type constraints based on the "isa" method
- Type::Tiny::Duck - type constraints based on the "can" method
- Type::Tiny::Enum - string enum type constraints
- Type::Tiny::Intersection - intersection type constraints
- Type::Tiny::Role - type constraints based on the "DOES" method
- Type::Tiny::Union - union type constraints
- Type::Utils - utility functions to make defining and using type constraints a little easier
- Types::Standard - bundled set of built-in types for Type::Tiny
- Types::TypeTiny - type constraints used internally by Type::Tiny