Changes for version 0.032
- Bug Fixes
- Eliminate a warning under Perl 5.6.x.
- Updated NEWS file.
Changes for version 0.031_05
- Fix minor typo. David Steinbrunner++
- Allow Dict to take a slurpy parameter - a la Dict[foo => Int, slurpy HashRef[Num]]. Matt S Trout++
Changes for version 0.031_04
- Bug Fixes
- Type::Parser 0.031_02 introduced a bug under Perl 5.6.x where we relied on the existence (or not) of a hash item being affected by `local`; this was implemented in Perl 5.8.0. Work around this problem by checking definedness instead.
Changes for version 0.031_03
- Added: Deep coercions for Maybe[`a]. Fixes RT#89936. Brendan Byrd++ <https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=89936>
Changes for version 0.031_02
- Type::Parser now differentiates between Tuple and Tuple too.
- Type::Parser only treats a comma as an operator within a parameterization now, and is thus now able to parse types from the head of a string which is a comma-separated list of types.
Changes for version 0.031_01
- Bug Fixes
- Differentiate Tuple vs Tuple, and Dict vs Dict. Fixes RT#89696. Benct Philip Jonsson++ <https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=89696>
- Improved documentation for Types::TypeTiny.
- Test Suite
- Adjustments to cope with newer Moose is-class-loaded heuristics.
- Check Moose exception objects with isa rather than regexp matching.
- Type::Tiny::Manual - an overview of Type::Tiny
- Type::Tiny::Manual::Coercions - adding coercions to type constraints
- Type::Tiny::Manual::Libraries - how to build a type library with Type::Tiny, Type::Library and Type::Utils
- Type::Tiny::Manual::Params - coerce and validate arguments to functions and methods
- Type::Tiny::Manual::UsingWithMoo - how to use Type::Tiny and Type::Library with Moo
- Type::Tiny::Manual::UsingWithMoose - how to use Type::Tiny and Type::Library with Moose
- Type::Tiny::Manual::UsingWithMouse - how to use Type::Tiny and Type::Library with Mouse
- Type::Tiny::Manual::UsingWithOther - how to use Type::Tiny and Type::Library with other OO frameworks
- Devel::TypeTiny::Perl56Compat - shims to allow Type::Tiny to run on Perl 5.6.x
- Devel::TypeTiny::Perl58Compat - shims to allow Type::Tiny to run on Perl 5.8.x
- Error::TypeTiny - exceptions for Type::Tiny and friends
- Error::TypeTiny::Assertion - exception when a value fails a type constraint
- Error::TypeTiny::Compilation - exception for Eval::TypeTiny
- Error::TypeTiny::WrongNumberOfParameters - exception for Type::Params
- Eval::TypeTiny - utility to evaluate a string of Perl code in a clean environment
- Reply::Plugin::TypeTiny - improved type constraint exceptions in Reply
- Test::TypeTiny - useful functions for testing the efficacy of type constraints
- Type::Coercion - a set of coercions to a particular target type constraint
- Type::Coercion::FromMoose - a set of coercions borrowed from Moose
- Type::Coercion::Union - a set of coercions to a union type constraint
- Type::Library - tiny, yet Moo(se)-compatible type libraries
- Type::Params - Params::Validate-like parameter validation using Type::Tiny type constraints and coercions
- Type::Parser - parse type constraint strings
- Type::Registry - a glorified hashref for looking up type constraints
- Type::Tiny - tiny, yet Moo(se)-compatible type constraint
- Type::Tiny::Class - type constraints based on the "isa" method
- Type::Tiny::Duck - type constraints based on the "can" method
- Type::Tiny::Enum - string enum type constraints
- Type::Tiny::Intersection - intersection type constraints
- Type::Tiny::Role - type constraints based on the "DOES" method
- Type::Tiny::Union - union type constraints
- Type::Utils - utility functions to make defining and using type constraints a little easier
- Types::Standard - bundled set of built-in types for Type::Tiny
- Types::TypeTiny - type constraints used internally by Type::Tiny
- Exporter::TypeTiny in lib/Exporter/TypeTiny.pm