11 Jul 2014 13:22:43 UTC
- Development release
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (1)
- Testers (294 / 0 / 5)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 2
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.6.1
- Activity24 month
- Download (218.95KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:56 non-PAUSE usersTOBYINK Toby Inkster
Changes for version 0.045_03 - 2014-07-11
- The Mouse XS stuff introduced in Type-Tiny 0.003_09 has been partially removed. (I do plan on restoring it, and improving it.)
- Update benchmark scripts, showing results with/without Type::Tiny::XS.
- Test Suite
- When testing equivalence between Types::Standard types and core Moose types, don't test `Num` because Types::Standard provides two different implementations for it.
- Type::Tiny::XS is now used (if available) to speed up some of the Types::Standard type constraints, plus Type::Tiny::Class and Type::Tiny::Duck.
Changes for version 0.045_02 - 2014-07-10
- Bug Fixes
- Remove outdated references to the overloaded + operator from Types::Standard documentation. Fixes RT#96379. Diab Jerius++ <https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=96379>
- Include benchmark/example of Type::Params versus Scalar::Validation.
Changes for version 0.045_01 - 2014-06-30
- Bug Fixes
- Ensure that when a Type::Tiny object is inflated into a Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint, inlining still happens via Type::Tiny. omega++
- Workaround strange behaviour of exists() function when applied to @_ on Perl older than 5.20 which caused some uses of Optional[Foo] to accept an explicit undef. Caleb Cushing++
Documentationan overview of Type::Tinyadding coercions to type constraintshow to build a type library with Type::Tiny, Type::Library and Type::Utilscoerce and validate arguments to functions and methodsType::Tiny policieshow to use Type::Tiny and Type::Library with Moohow to use Type::Tiny and Type::Library with Moosehow to use Type::Tiny and Type::Library with Mousehow to use Type::Tiny and Type::Library with other OO frameworks
Modulesshims to allow Type::Tiny to run on Perl 5.6.xshims to allow Type::Tiny to run on Perl 5.8.xexceptions for Type::Tiny and friendsexception when a value fails a type constraintexception for Eval::TypeTinyexception for Type::Paramsutility to evaluate a string of Perl code in a clean environmentimproved type constraint exceptions in Replyuseful functions for testing the efficacy of type constraintsa set of coercions to a particular target type constrainta set of coercions borrowed from Moosea set of coercions to a union type constrainttiny, yet Moo(se)-compatible type librariesParams::Validate-like parameter validation using Type::Tiny type constraints and coercionsparse type constraint stringsa glorified hashref for looking up type constraintstiny, yet Moo(se)-compatible type constrainttype constraints based on the "isa" methodtype constraints based on the "can" methodstring enum type constraintsintersection type constraintstype constraints based on the "DOES" methodunion type constraintshalf-completed overloaded operationutility functions to make defining and using type constraints a little easierdrop-in replacement for MooseX::Types::Common::Numericdrop-in replacement for MooseX::Types::Common::Stringbundled set of built-in types for Type::Tinyinternals for the Types::Standard ArrayRef type constraintinternals for the Types::Standard Dict type constraintinternals for the Types::Standard HashRef type constraintinternals for the Types::Standard Map type constraintinternals for the Types::Standard ScalarRef type constraintinternals for the Types::Standard Tuple type constrainttype constraints used internally by Type::Tiny