03 Feb 2022 19:41:13 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (23)
- Testers (13 / 0 / 1)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 3
- 78.41% Coverage
- License: artistic_2
- Perl: v5.6.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (43.05KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionTODDR Todd Rinaldoand 1 contributors
- Todd Rinaldo
Changes for version 0.026
- Fix support for mocking the top-level directory.
- Symlinks should appear in readdir
- Fix directory instantiation when creating a symlink.
- GH #105: Show directories in readdir
- Improve relative path management
- Don't let stat() get confused with trailing forward slash
- GH #118: Do not get confused by inner directory files.
- GH #85: Do not corrupt blessed handles.
ModulesAllows tests to validate code that can interact with files without touching the file system.Provides a class object for Test::MockFile to give out for opendir calls.Provides a class for Test::MockFile to tie to on open or sysopen.
Module Install Instructions
To install Test::MockFile, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Test::MockFile
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.