Changes for version 0.47
- bump to 0.47
- For latest versions check the Imager-devel pages: http://imager.perl.org/
Changes for version 0.46_01
- switched to subversion - changed $VERSION that was based on Revision tag to be manually handled.
- outputting a single space using the Freetype 1.x driver (type=>'tt') was producing a divide by zero error.
- bump to 0.46_01 for testing
- Imager::Cookbook - recipes working with Imager
- Imager::Draw - Draw primitives to images
- Imager::Engines - Programmable transformation operations
- Imager::Files - working with image files
- Imager::Filters - Entire Image Filtering Operations
- Imager::ImageTypes - Internal image representation information
- Imager::Transformations - Simple transformations of one image into another.
- Imager::Tutorial - an introduction to Imager.
- Imager::interface.pod - decribes the virtual image interface
- Imager::regmach - documents the register virtual machine used by Imager::transform2().
- anaglyph.pl - create a anaglyph from the source images
- interleave.pl - given two identically sized images create an image twice the height with interleaved rows from the source images.
- replace_color - replace one color with another in an image
- Imager - Perl extension for Generating 24 bit Images
- Imager::Color - Color handling for Imager.
- Imager::Color::Float - Rough floating point sample colour handling
- Imager::Color::Table - built-in Imager color table
- Imager::Expr - implements expression parsing and compilation for the expression evaluation engine used by Imager::transform2()
- Imager::Expr::Assem - an assembler for producing code for the Imager register machine
- Imager::Fill - general fill types
- Imager::Font - Font handling for Imager.
- Imager::Font::BBox - objects representing the bounding box of a string.
- Imager::Font::FreeType2 - low-level functions for FreeType2 text output
- Imager::Font::Truetype - low-level functions for Truetype fonts
- Imager::Font::Type1 - low-level functions for Type1 fonts
- Imager::Font::Win32 - uses Win32 GDI services for text output
- Imager::Font::Wrap - simple wrapped text output
- Imager::Fountain - a class for building fountain fills suitable for use by the fountain filter.
- Imager::Matrix2d - simple wrapper for matrix construction
- Imager::Regops - generated information about the register based VM
- Imager::Transform - a library of register machine image transformations