Changes for version 5.0
- always working properly, particularly on M$-Windows.
- Added new PressButton() function to enable developers to programattically "press" the dropdown list button.
- Added new get_icursor() function to make fetching the cursor location in the entry field. Most useful arguments are: 'insert' and 'end'.
- Added -deletecmd callback to allow user to properly update their history files when feeding them to the drop-down list.
- Added -altbinding options: "Return=NoEmptyGo", "Return=SingleGo", and "Down=Popup" as well as "Down=None", "Up=None", "Right=None", "Esc=None", "Return=None", and "Space=None".
- Adjusted dropdown menu's width to work better when -nobutton is set.
- Cleaned up the code and documentation, including fixing some "strict refs" errors and problems when a -default value is specified.
- Tk::JBrowseEntry - Full-featured "Combo-box" (Text-entry combined with drop-down listbox) derived from Tk::BrowseEntry with many additional features and options.