Changes for version 2.009
- Change: d449a33ec3edbd5844653d2889fb9ce580cfc5b9 Author: Ahmad Fatoum <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date : 2020-05-25 05:41:47 +0000
- t: enable regression testing
- With '!' fixed, we can now enable testing that it yields the expected result. Do so and add a test case for the hyphen as well.
- Change: 2e2461e880b07ce6e5ed6bbbcd0057fcecfb090a Author: Ahmad Fatoum <email@example.com> Date : 2020-05-25 05:41:46 +0000
- encode: add exclamation mark as unreserved character
- Exclamation marks have no special meaning in TeX and thus need to be in this regex (or we should start blacklisting instead of whitelisting).
- Change: 0c49764bf5192b121b2f2db46fecda62160bce40 Author: Ahmad Fatoum <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date : 2020-05-25 05:41:43 +0000
- encode: sync unreserved characters regex with BibTex'
- We have a separate BibTex encode that was out of sync with the Tex one. We should probably combine them, but for now, just sync the regex.
- The hyphen added fixes #9.
Encode/decode Perl utf-8 strings into TeX
Encode/decode Perl utf-8 strings into BibTeX
Character mappings between TeX and Unicode