- Template::Alloy - TT2/3, HT, HTE, Tmpl, and Velocity Engine
- bench_operator_storage.pl - Look at different ways of storing operators and how to call them
- bench_optree.pl - Look at different ways of storing data that transform fast.
- bench_template.pl - Test relative performance of Template::Alloy to Template::Toolkit
- bench_various_templaters.pl - test the relative performance of several different types of template engines.
- Template::Alloy::Compile - Compile role - allows for compiling the AST to perl code
- Template::Alloy::Context - Provide a TT style context
- Template::Alloy::Exception - Handle exceptions
- Template::Alloy::HTE - HTML::Template and HTML::Template::Expr roles.
- Template::Alloy::Iterator - Handle foreach iterations
- Template::Alloy::Operator - Operator role.
- Template::Alloy::Parse - Common parsing role for creating AST from templates
- Template::Alloy::Play - Play role - allows for playing out the AST
- Template::Alloy::Stream - Stream role - allows for playing out the AST and printing straight to file handle
- Template::Alloy::TT - Template::Toolkit role
- Template::Alloy::Tmpl - Text::Tmpl role
- Template::Alloy::VMethod - VMethod role.
- Template::Alloy::Velocity - Velocity (VTL) role
- samples/benchmark/bench_operator_storage.pl [pod]
- samples/benchmark/bench_optree.pl [pod]
- samples/benchmark/bench_template.pl [pod]
- samples/benchmark/bench_various_templaters.pl [pod]
Changes for version 1.020
- Fix COMPILE_PERL with GLOBAL_CACHE compilation bug that was modifying the tree.
- Fix caching bugs when GLOBAL_CACHE and COMPILE_PERL or COMPILE_JS are used in conjunction with each other.