- tjava - Generate Java Classes from XML description files and templates.
- Template::Plugin::Java - Generate Java Classes from XML description files and templates.
- Template::Plugin::Java::Constants - Constants for the Java Template plugin modules.
- Template::Plugin::Java::Utils - Utility functions for Template::Plugin::Java.
- Template::Plugin::JavaSQL - Help generate Java from database schemas.
Changes for version 0.4
- JavaSQL.pm didn't really parse queries correctly so the <query> tag did not work for more complex queries, fixed.
- Containers now fully parse themselves out of XML using SAX, no dependencies on an XML parser you have to write.
- Added a README.
- Added nopackage="true" to java: context to allow creating classes without a package.
- Added support for SQL blob types.
- Worked in support for java arrays. -- IN PROGRESS, only byte in DBClass.
- Templates are now installed in the make install process into $(PREFIX)/share/tjava and compiled therein.
- The "tjava" utility can now process files on standard input (i.e. cat Foo.xml | tjava) will work.
- Misc. annoyances fixed.
- tjava can now take files in a directory other than the current -- IN PROGRESS, very annoying bug