Changes for version 2.00
- Add '!' operator overloading to reverse a chrome:
- !Bold means 'unbold',
- !Reset is a no-op,
- !Red means 'reset foreground color',
- !(Red/Blue) means 'reset foreground and background colors'
- Chromizers: after the text, reverse the chrome instead of applying a full "Reset" of the chrome. This is a BREAKING CHANGE as the stringification is changing, but it is more DWIM.
- Add 'bool' operator overloading. This allows to use '||' to set a default value: $chrome ||= Red; (this was already working without the explicit overloading, except under Devel::Cover, see t/50-cover-bug.t)
- Term::Chrome - DSL for colors and other terminal chrome
- Term::Chrome in lib/Term/Chrome.pm