- Term::ReadLine::Gnu - Perl extension for the GNU Readline/History Library
Changes for version 1.26
- Call ornaments() after rl_initialize() to set tty before calling rl_initialize() not to output some charactores to STDIO. [rt.cpan.org #96569, #101196]
- make handling of iostreams simple (make _rl_store_iostream() return void and remove _rl_fetch_iostream()) [rt.cpan.org #101078]
- Fix the Prerequisites section to require Perl 5.8 (it was required since TRG 1.23.).
- t/callback.t: add some new Tk-tests from CPAN Testers' site.