Changes for version 0.03
- After a discussion on cpan ratings with نديم الخمير, is_approx() is now a wrapper that does basic checks to decide which sub to call. Not yet plugin-friendly, but it will be easy to convert it as needed.
- now handles numbers (& ints) as well as strings. New API methods: is_approx_num(), is_approx_int() & is_approx_str().
- fixed a weird bug using POSIX::strtod(): $dist = 0.05; $threshold = 0.05; $dist <= $threshold; # false ??!?
- Build.PL - Build script generator for Test::Approx module
- Test::Approx - compare two things for approximate equality