Changes for version 2.22 - 2019-10-19
- added timestamp() to BrewBuild, exact code copy from Logging::Simple
- Dispatch now creates bblog output file with a timestamp appended so that we can maintain multiple fail/pass logs for review
- fix issue in Git where in some cases, we'd fail looking up a repo, but weren't receiving any errors. This rendered tests to fail, but the process to proceed (fixes #247)
- fix issue when using "-c brewbuild -o ver" with a single version (with bbdispatch -c "bb -o" or just plain "brewbuild"), results weren't being returned properly (fixes #246)
- --notest for brewbuild is now disabled in the default config file
- bbdispatch --tester now defaults to 127.0.0.1 if not supplied, via the config file (closes #248)
- modify warning and die() if in dispatch auto mode and a tester isn't available (closes #234)
- dispatcher is now properly informed if a repo is invalid, and the testers continue to run as opposed to croaking (fixes #251)
Dispatch Test::BrewBuild builds to remote test servers.
Remote Windows/Unix testing platform server daemon for Test::BrewBuild
Automate module and reverse-dependency testing, on Windows and Unix
Basic overview of using the client/server aspects of the Test::BrewBuild build system
Optional configuration file for the Test::BrewBuild build system.
Perl/Berry brew unit testing automation, with remote tester dispatching capabilities.
Provides Windows/Unix *brew command translations for Test::BrewBuild
Dispatch Test::BrewBuild test runs to remote test servers.
Git repository manager for the Test::BrewBuild test platform system.
The default 'exec' command plugin.
Various regexes for the Test::BrewBuild platform
Daemonized testing service for dispatched test run execution, for Windows & Unix.