ModulesChanges for version 0.12
Test::Formats - An umbrella class for test classes that target formatted data
Test::Formats::XML - Test::Formats specialization that tests XML content
- Per suggestions from Schwern, added <type>_ok aliases for the
- tests, and also swapped the order of the $document and $schema
- arguments to all the tests. While at it, added tests for each of the
- three schema-types to test the aliases directly.
- Follow-up the previous with carrying over the argument-ordering change
- to the is_valid_against() subroutine. Also fleshed out some overlooked
- (i.e., forgotten) documentation for is_well_formed_xml().