Changes for version 0.15 - 2012-02-16
- fix RT#75059
- Fix tests to not exclude author only tests when it isn't appropriate to do so (e.g. file finds / counts)
- 2012-01-04 v0.14
- apply patch from https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=53609
- Remove deprecated methods
- Convert to Dist::Zilla
- Make tests pass under 'dzil smoke'
- Make tests pass under 'dzil test' and 'prove'
- 2005-01-13 v0.13
- change 'brkpts' to 'breakpoints' on the advice of Andy Lester The old names still exist, but will emit warnings unless supressed using the warnings pragma. The old names will be removed after two releases or a reasonable period of time, whichever is longer.
- 2004-12-30 v0.12
- require v0.09 of Test::Tester. Should fix the blow-up reported in cpantesters report #176356.
- 2004-12-27 v0.11
- Fix $VERSION to be interpreted as a string.
- make t/baz/foo.t a usable do-nothing test script - it seems that some versions of EU::MM recurse into the t directory, trying to find all.t files. Should fix the problem in cpantesters failure report #170736.
- re-steal^H^H^H^H^Hborrow all_pod_files() from a newer version of Test::Pod in an attempt to make it more robust and fix the problem reported in cpantesters failure reports #170633 and #120973.
- Switch from Test::Builder::Tester to Test::Tester, which has a less arcane syntax and isn't as bothered about newline differences.
- 2004-01-28 v0.10
- Initial release to CPAN
test that files do not contain soft breakpoints