Changes for version 2.002
- Support test_requires in Module::Build (Sam Brightman, GitHub #15)
Changes for version 2.001_002
- Fix postderef. I specified v5.22, but it was still experimental then. Identified by Slaven ReziÄ (https://github.com/briandfoy/test-prereq/issues/14)
Changes for version 2.001_001
- Big changes:
- No more filtering out core modules (some things are ejected from core!)
- Switched from Module::Info to Module::Extract::Use
- Switched from old Test::Builder to Test::Builder::Module from the new Test::Simple stuff.
Changes for version 1.38_05
- More adjustments for 5.8 tests.
Changes for version 1.38_04
- Refactor some tests, with more exploration for 5.8 failures.
Changes for version 1.38_03
- Add some diag messages in tests to investigate some test failures
Changes for version 1.38_02
- Fixup for CONFIGURE_REQUIRES (GitHub Issue #2)
Changes for version 1.38_01
- Handle TEST_REQUIRES
- Fixes for v5.8, which doesn't include Module::Build