ModulesChanges for version 0.02
Test::Symlink - Test::Builder based test for symlink correctness
- Include an example C< use Test::Symlink tests => 3;>
- Note that $test_name is optional in the entry for symlink_ok.
- Include an example showing how to test that that destination of a
- symlink exists.
- Be explicit about the test name that is generated if the caller does
- not provide one.
- Explain what sanity checking happens to the arguments even if symlinks
- aren't supported on the running platform.
- Add an explicit 'use' line for Test::Builder.