Changes for version 0.000013
- Add event timeout option
- Fix filename rendering when a test is done
- Fixed handling of a "plan skip_all" issued in the main test (as opposed to a subtest). Partially fixes GitHub #21, reported by rjbs.
- When a test file doesn't run any tests but exits successfully, this was treated as a pass. This is now detected and generates different output indicating that the process did not run any tests. Fixes the rest of GitHub #21, reported by rjbs.
Changes for version 0.000012
- Fixed #9, environment now set properly in preload mode
- Job listeners now receive the Test2::Harness::Job object as the first argument, rather than just the job id.
- Fixed the TAP parser to handle comments with leading whitespace. Previously it would strip all the leading whitespace out, causing both "# foo" and "# foo" to be output the same way.
- Add example for using the harness as a preload test file
- Document using Test2::Harness as a preload test runner
- Rewrote all of the internals so that the harness now handles Test2 events directly, rather than converting them into Test2::Harness::Fact objects. The facts were losing some details of the events, and the event system already exists and is usable with the harness simply by adding some new harness-specific events. Implemented by Dave Rolsky. GitHub #20.
- App::Yath - Yet Another Test Harness, alternative to prove
- Test2::Event::ParseError - Error parsing a test file's output
- Test2::Event::ParserSelect - A parser was select based on a test job's output
- Test2::Event::ProcessFinish - A test process has finished
- Test2::Event::ProcessStart - A test process has started
- Test2::Event::TimeoutReset - The timeout on a stalled test process was reset
- Test2::Event::UnexpectedProcessExit - A test process has finished
- Test2::Event::UnknownStderr - Parser saw unexpected output on STDERR
- Test2::Event::UnknownStdout - Parser saw unexpected output on STDOUT
- Test2::Formatter::EventStream - Test2::Harness prefers this as a formatter.
- Test2::Formatter::T2Harness - Formatter that will select the best formatter for the job.
- Test2::Harness - Test2 based test harness.
- Test2::Harness::Job - Control over a running test file.
- Test2::Harness::Parser - Default parser, parser-dispatcher, and parser base class.
- Test2::Harness::Parser::EventStream - EventStream parser
- Test2::Harness::Parser::TAP - The TAP stream parser.
- Test2::Harness::Parser::TAP::SubtestState - An object used by the TAP stream parser to help handle subtests
- Test2::Harness::Proc - Handle on a running test process.
- Test2::Harness::Renderer::EventStream - EventStream renderer.
- Test2::Harness::Result - Representation of a complete test
- Test2::Harness::Runner - Responsible for spawning test processes.
- Test2::Harness::JSON in lib/Test2/Harness/JSON.pm