- testrail-bulk-mark-results - Bulk mark entire runs/plans (or groups of tests therein) as the provided status.
- testrail-lock - Lock a test in a TestRail, and return the test name if successful.
- testrail-report - Upload your TAP results to TestRail after they've finished
- testrail-runs - List runs in a TestRail project matching the provided filters
- testrail-tests - List tests in a TestRail run matching the provided filters
- App::Prove::Plugin::TestRail - Upload your TAP results to TestRail in realtime
- Test::Rail::Harness - TestRail testing harness
- Test::Rail::Parser - Upload your TAP results to TestRail
- TestRail::API - Provides an interface to TestRail's REST api via HTTP
- TestRail::Utils - Utilities for the testrail command line functions, and their main loops.
- TestRail::Utils::Find - Find runs and tests according to user specifications.
- TestRail::Utils::Lock - Pick high priority cases for execution and lock them via the test results mechanism.
- TestRail::Utils::Results - Perform batch operations on test results, and analyze the same.
Changes for version 0.030
- Fix testrail-tests, was calling function in incorrect namespace
- Fix testrail-bulk-mark-results, was not including library
- Re-instate integration tests for binaries that were removed in 0.029
- Require more up-to-date Pod::Perldoc for help that works on old unices/perls
- Fix windows issue with TestRail::Find