Changes for version 0.031
- Update getCases to use testRail 4.0 filters, change filter args to HASHREF
- Update TestRail::API::getCaseByName to take filter hashref too
- Update getRunSummary and getPlanSummary to use 'labels' rather than system names
- Add TestRail::API::statusNamesToLabels to ease interaction with above method updates
- Change TestRail::API::translateConfigNamesToIds to accept ARRAY arguments
- Make above function and TestRail::API::sectionNamesToIds return values in correct order
- Change the 'spawn' option in Test::Rail::Parser (and it's callers) to be --testsuite_id
- Add a --testsuite (name) option to Test::Rail::Parser
- Spawning runs will now take run/plan completion status into account, spawning new runs/plans when completion is detected.
- Removed the run_id option from Test::Rail::Parser and it's callers. It isn't really useful in practice, and was not tested.
- testrail-bulk-mark-results - Bulk mark entire runs/plans (or groups of tests therein) as the provided status.
- testrail-lock - Lock a test in a TestRail, and return the test name if successful.
- testrail-report - Upload your TAP results to TestRail after they've finished
- testrail-runs - List runs in a TestRail project matching the provided filters
- testrail-tests - List tests in a TestRail run matching the provided filters
- App::Prove::Plugin::TestRail - Upload your TAP results to TestRail in realtime
- Test::Rail::Harness - TestRail testing harness
- Test::Rail::Parser - Upload your TAP results to TestRail
- TestRail::API - Provides an interface to TestRail's REST api via HTTP
- TestRail::Utils - Utilities for the testrail command line functions, and their main loops.
- TestRail::Utils::Find - Find runs and tests according to user specifications.
- TestRail::Utils::Lock - Pick high priority cases for execution and lock them via the test results mechanism.
- TestRail::Utils::Results - Perform batch operations on test results, and analyze the same.