- testrail-bulk-mark-results - Bulk mark entire runs/plans (or groups of tests therein) as the provided status.
- testrail-lock - Lock a test in a TestRail, and return the test name if successful.
- testrail-report - Upload your TAP results to TestRail after they've finished
- testrail-runs - List runs in a TestRail project matching the provided filters
- testrail-tests - List tests in a TestRail run matching the provided filters
- App::Prove::Plugin::TestRail - Upload your TAP results to TestRail in realtime
- Test::Rail::Harness - TestRail testing harness
- Test::Rail::Parser - Upload your TAP results to TestRail
- TestRail::API - Provides an interface to TestRail's REST api via HTTP
- TestRail::Utils - Utilities for the testrail command line functions, and their main loops.
- TestRail::Utils::Find - Find runs and tests according to user specifications.
- TestRail::Utils::Lock - Pick high priority cases for execution and lock them via the test results mechanism.
- TestRail::Utils::Results - Perform batch operations on test results, and analyze the same.
Changes for version 0.029
- Add bulkAddResults function to TestRail::API
- Add new script testrail-bulk-mark-results and it's backend TestRail::Utils::Results
- Add new script testrail-lock and it's backend TestRail::Utils::Lock
- Re-factor much of the bin/ scripts into TestRail::Utils
- Modify all bin/ scripts to use POD as their help output, move help() to TestRail::Utils
- Modify all bin/ scripts to parse all the ~/.testrailrc options
- Fix an issue where statusNamesToIDs would return status IDs in the wrong order.
- Re-factor to use Type::Tiny parameter checking.
- Fix getCaseTypeByName, it's apparently been broken/noncovered this whole time
- Add options to sort FIFO/LIFO by creation, milestone due date in testrail-runs
- Add TestRail::Utils::Find as a backend to testrail-runs & testrail-tests, expand unit tests
- Move Test::LWP::UserAgent::TestRailMock to t/lib, no need to install it for users