Changes for version 0.041
- Fix MCE usage issue with confusion based on array -> hash inputs in TestRail::Utils::Find
- Fix issue where Test plans were not recorded in the raw output of a case.
- Add ability to specify a custom status for failures which emit no test plan
- Change tests which emit a plan but no assertions into failures.
- Fix issue where configuration groups in the testrailrc were ignored
- TestRail::Bin::BulkMarkResults - Bulk mark entire runs/plans (or groups of tests therein) as the provided status.
- TestRail::Bin::Cases - get information about cases inside various testsuites/sections.
- TestRail::Bin::Lock - Lock a test in a TestRail, and return the test name if successful.
- TestRail::Bin::Report - Upload your TAP results to TestRail after they've finished
- TestRail::Bin::Results - List results for specified test(s).
- TestRail::Bin::Runs - List runs in a TestRail project matching the provided filters
- TestRail::Bin::Tests - List tests in a TestRail run matching the provided filters
- App::Prove::Plugin::TestRail - Upload your TAP results to TestRail in realtime
- Test::Rail::Harness - TestRail testing harness
- Test::Rail::Parser - Upload your TAP results to TestRail
- TestRail::API - Provides an interface to TestRail's REST api via HTTP
- TestRail::Utils - Utilities for the testrail command line functions, and their main loops.
- TestRail::Utils::Find - Find runs and tests according to user specifications.
- TestRail::Utils::Lock - Pick high priority cases for execution and lock them via the test results mechanism.
- TestRail::Utils::Results - Perform batch operations on test results, and analyze the same.