Tie::REHash - the tie()d implementation of hash that allows using regular expression "keys" along with plain keys (plus some more).
ProvidesChanges for version 1.05
Tie::REHash::StringrefBug in lib/Tie/REHash.pm
- Dynamic value accessor API has been changed in backward-incompatible way: first argument is now tied() object, second - accessed key (was first argument earlier, so if you use dynamic values, shift() arguments in your accessors when upgrading), and rest of arguments are the rest of explicit fetch()'s arguments (if any) propagated to accessor. This change makes accessor to look like method of tied() object and allows modifying accessor's default behavior with extra arguments when calling fetch() explicitly.
- Fixed bug in documentation that promised $1, $2, $3, etc. of the match to be ALWAYS available to dynamic value accessor - they are not available in case caching is used (documentation suggests workaround).
- Specific instance of cache hash can now be specified as (true) value of do_cache() attribute
- Test suit is extended to explicitly test new code from documentation's SYNOPSIS
- Second edition of documentation