Changes for version 3.10
- Added -headerbackground and -headerforeground config. options.
- Added -fillcolumn option to specify the index of a column that should expand automatically to fill the additional screen realestate that results from expanding the width of the main widget. If not specified the old behaviour of all columns remaining fixed width unless the separator is dragged by the user.
- Depreciated used of -focuscolumn, though it still works, it appears to no longer have any functionally-useful purpose. This is a carryover from Tk::SMListbox, where it still has usefulness. See the updated docs.
- Fixed a potential issue with -reversearrow and sorting.
- Renamed internal packages to prevent potential conflicts with Tk::MListbox.
- Cleaned up and updated docs along with the usual code cleanups.
- Tk::HMListbox - Sortable Multicolumn HListbox (allowing icons, along with text) with arrows in headers indicating sort order.