Changes for version 1.2
- Released to CPAN May 11, 2004.
- Added support for different icons for deaths and warnings.
- Added tkDeathsNonFatal option.
- Suppressed handling of die inside of eval and added a Tk::Error sub to compensate (Tk wraps all calls to user code in evals and handles errors via Tk::Error). This prevents spurrious errors that are caught by eval and never propagated from being sent to dialogs.
- Tk::Carp - Redirect warnings and errors to Tk Dialogs
- Tk::Carp::_mainWindowTie in lib/Tk/Carp.pm