- Type::API::Constraint - a rule that a value can be checked against, to determine whether it passes or fails
- Type::API::Constraint::Coercible - allows values failing the type constraint to be converted to another value that passes
- Type::API::Constraint::Constructor - a pattern for constructing new type constraint objects
- Type::API::Constraint::Inlinable - allows a string of code to be generated to check a given variable
- Type::API - a common interface for type constraints, based on observed patterns (documentation only)
Changes for version 0.002
- Switch to Dist::Inkt.