urifind - find URIs in a document and dump them to STDOUT.
ModulesChanges for version 20140709
URI::Find - Find URIs in arbitrary text
URI::Find::Schemeless - Find schemeless URIs in arbitrary text.
- New Features
- Added a --schemeless option to urifind. (Schwern)
- Bug Fixes
- No longer using URI::URL. (Schwern)
- Now requires URI 1.60 for Unicode support. (Schwern)
- Previously, URIs stringified to their canonical version. Now
- they stringify as written. This results in less loss of information. For example. "Blah HTTP:://FOO.COM" previously would stringify as "http://foo.com/" and now it will stringify as "HTTP://FOO.COM". To restore the old behavior you can call $uri->canonical. (Schwern) Distribution Changes
- The "git" scheme is supported. (Schwern)
- http:// is no longer matched [rt.cpan.org 63283] (Schwern)
- Backwards Incompatibilities
- svn, ssh and svn+ssh schemes are supported. [rt.cpan.org 57490] (Schwern)