Changes for version 0.02 - 2004-08-27
- fixed bug in decending integer/float GRT sorts (tests included) -from Marc Prewitt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- cleaned up pod regarding 'fixed' and other attributes -from Marc Prewitt <email@example.com>
- fixed and cleaned up docs for init_code feature. now it is documented to work only with ST and GRT
- the string_data attribute for GRT now works and there is the string_data.t test for it.
- fixed bug with string_data mode for GRT with descending string sorts added tests for this -from Marc Prewitt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- made all appropriate tests support the -bench option
- Sort::Maker - A simple way to make efficient sort subs