Changes for version 0.2
- ConfIO now accepts already open filehandles. That part needs more testing though.
- lineno () can take -1 as argument too.
- Added test.pl
- Unix::Conf - Front end for class methods in various utility modules under the Unix::Conf namespace.
- Unix::Conf::ConfIO - This is an internal module for handling line at a time I/O for configuration files, with caching, locking and security support.
- Unix::Conf::Err - This module is an internal module for error handling purposes.