Changes for version 0.04
- Thanks to Eric Smid for reporting, tracking down the cause of, proposing a fix for and testing the pesky newline issue in RT 122919.
- Fix RT 122919: _normalize() always running. Moves to waitfor()
- _normalize() changed to address Net::Telnet::Cisco RT 118170. Also changed in Net::Telnet::Cisco 1.11.
- Change -binmode to emulate Net::Telnet: Replace \015\012 with \012 in waitfor() via _interpret_cr(). NOTE: Dump and input logs were already and still are the same between us and Net::Telnet::Cisco.
- Added _interpret_cr() from Net::Telnet to address above.
- Fix undiscovered bug in enable() removing $error.
- Change put() to print() in enable() to better align with Net::Telnet::Cisco.
- Check for '' instead of not defined for $en_level to catch enable() success or failure (also changed in Net::Telnet::Cisco 1.11).
- Added more_prompt named arg to new() (bug, was missing).
interact with a Cisco router via SSH