Changes for version 0.4
- changed version system and added module VERSION variable
- compatibility changes to support modern versions of Perl and Tcl (perl-5.6.0, perl-5.8.0, tcl-8.4.2)
- call to Tcl_FindExecutable, as long as Tcl now requires this (otherwise Tcl dumps core, as RTFS-ing of Tcl shows)
- XS function "Tcl::call" renamed to "Tcl::icall" and "Tcl::call" implemented in Tcl.pm and now contains more complex logic.
- sub create_tcl_sub and ev_sub were added, they could be used to create event fields-aware subroutines
- added 'tclcfg.tcl' to output tcl configuration, used from Makefile.PL
- Makefile.PL changed to be more consistent
- use strict;
- Tcl-b3 11-mar-2001, Andrew Brown
- minor update for compatability with perl 5.6.0 by Andrew Brown
- Tcl-b2 1997, Malcolm Beattie
- Created entire module.
- Tcl - Tcl extension module for Perl
- Tcl::Var in Tcl.pm