Changes for version 0.04 - 2011-08-24
- Chg : The module now uses File::Find and Module::Metadata to collect all the modules installed in your system. ExtUtils::Installed is no longer needed.
- Chg : die() is called instead of croak() for internal errors. Carp is no longer needed.
- Fix : Update the Parse::CPAN::Packages' author id test, since Acme::CPANAuthors does not depend on it anymore.
- Upd : Acme::CPANAuthors dependency bumped to 0.16.
- Acme::CPANAuthors::You::re_using - We are the CPAN authors that have written the modules installed on your perl!