Changes for version 0.12 - 2012-06-15
- Add : The current portage tree timestamp is now checked during initialization against the one corresponding to the portage tree in use when gentooisms were generated. This works best when POSIX::strptime is installed, but it is not explicitely required in order to keep boostrapping this module easy.
- Chg : The default cpan-to-gentoo version mapping has been changed to the new saner scheme now used by most ebuilds in the default portage tree.
- Chg : When the 'overlay' option is unspecified, it now defaults to the first overlay listed in PORTDIR_OVERLAY.
- Fix : Gentoo versions x.y.z.0 are now rightfully considered greater than x.y.z. Thanks Torsten Veller for bringing this to my attention.
- Fix : Leading zeros in version components of Gentoo versions are now handled correctly. Thanks Torsten Veller for bringing this to my attention.
- Fix : Gentoo versions with a zero as suffix or revision index are now also handled correctly.
- Upd : Update gentooisms.
- Tst : t/99-kwalitee.t will be skipped when only problematic versions of its dependencies are available.
- CPANPLUS::Dist::Gentoo - CPANPLUS backend generating Gentoo ebuilds.
- CPANPLUS::Dist::Gentoo::Atom - Gentoo atom object.
- CPANPLUS::Dist::Gentoo::Guard - Scope guard object.
- CPANPLUS::Dist::Gentoo::Maps - Map CPAN distribution names, version numbers and license identifiers to their Gentoo counterparts.
- CPANPLUS::Dist::Gentoo::Version - Gentoo version object.